The latest generation LPG Mobilift Connect M6® device for Endermologie® facial treatments. The results are achieved faster and they are more pronounced than on the devices of previous models.
Thanks to the improved design of the handpiece and the MPF patent (Motorized – motorized Pulsating – pulsating Flaps – Plates), it is very easy to operate the device, especially considering the fact that all treatment protocols are shown on the screen and the possibility of making mistakes is minimized.
Why LPG Mobilift Connect M6®?
– LPG Mobilift Connect M6® differs from previous generation devices with a new, improved Ergolift handpiece and patented innovative MPF technology (Motorised – motorized Pulsating – pulsating Flaps – Plates), thanks to which it is possible to more accurately and effectively solve certain aesthetic problems.
– The device is equipped with built-in graphic protocols of the treatment, which helps even a novice specialist carry out the treatment effectively.
– Mobile device, which is convenient to transport from one treatment room to another.
- Wrinkle reduction
- Skin firmness
- Double chin reduction
The principle of action is mechanical stimulation. Thanks to vacuum aspiration, soft tissues (skin, subcutaneous fat, muscles) enter the aspiration chamber, where mechanical stimulation of cells occurs due to the movements of motorized flaps.
- Easier work for the specialist due to the new design of the handpiece and the built-in step-by-step protocols shown on the screen.
- 35 years of experience in the field of mechanical stimulation.
- A large number of scientific studies that prove the effectiveness of the technology.
Recommended education/qualifications – beauty industry specialist, dermatologist, massage therapist, physiotherapist, etc. Our company provides an Endermologie® course for professionals who purchase equipment. After completing the course, an international certificate is issued, which allows you to work with the LPG Cellu M6® Alliance device all over the world.
Our company provides a 1-day basic course (Endermologie® face) which includes theory and practice. After the basic course, the specialist is recommended to practice for several days. During this period, our training team is ready to answer all your questions.
12 months if the device is activated via USB or 24 months if the device is activated via Wi-Fi.
When activated via Wi-Fi, a connection to the LPG server is provided, which allows you to remotely diagnose and fix technical problems if they occur.
Device, installation of the device, LPG intellectual property license, training for 2 specialists, warranty, marketing materials.
Dimensions: 41 x 26 x 31 cm
Ergolift handpiece has two treatment chambers with removable tips (LIFT 10 and LIFT 20)
Frequency: 2 to 16 Hz
Maximum flow rate and intensity of vacuum aspiration: 5 m³/h – 350 mbar relative
Noise level at a distance of 1 meter without cycling: 44 dBA, with cycling – 56.5 dBA (indicative, non-standardized values)
Electrical Specifications: 100-230V / 50-60Hz
LCD color touch screen: 7″ (resolution WGA 800×480)
USB port: yes